Have a long Christmas List? Or just want to make your gift more personal and unique? Here’s a technique you’ll surely love so get those crafting supplies out!
Artisan Gift Tag
I’ve been saving every little usable piece of cardstock in a scrap file box and it’s getting pretty crazy. Even my the friends and family I craft with gave me their scrap pieces of cardstock knowing how frugal I was.
Since I was planning on making a lot of these awesome gift tags, I thought this was the perfect time to finally use up some of the scrap pieces of cardstock I’ve been saving up.
For the purpose of the technique tutorial below, I’ve used Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Scrap pieces of Whisper White Cardstock (big enough to fold it in half and punch)
- Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
- Peaceful Pines Stamp Set
- Artisan Label Punch
- Bone Folder
- Sponge Daubers
- Bone folded the scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Punched the folded cardstock with the Artisan Label Punch making sure there was a gap on the very top that didn’t get punched to keep the tag together (as shown on the picture above).
- Stamped the front cover of the gift tag with the ‘Tis the Season’ stamp from the Peaceful Pines Stamp Set in Cherry Cobbler.
- Dabbed the Sponge Dauber on the Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad and flicked the inked sponge along the edges of the front cover and inside part of the gift tag to give it that depth.
Give it a try and let me know how yours turn out. Enjoy and happy stamping!
Use the Hostess Code MMERXSJ6 to get your FREE thank you gift when you order less than $200. Be sure to OPT-IN to contact with me so I know whom and where to send your thank you gift.