You can now start earning Stamp Points from your orders and referrals that you can exchange for any of the Stampin’ Up! products from any catalogue that’s currently out. This is my way of thanking you for your loyalty.
How Stamp Points (SP) Work:
- All dollar amounts mentioned below are total product orders before shipping and taxes.
- You earn 1 SP for every $40 order you place online, in-class, through workshops, over the phone, or via email.
- Separate orders cannot be combined to earn SP. SP are earned based on every $40 you spend per order. Eg. A $39 order = no SP, a $54 order = 1 SP, and a $81 order = 2 SP.
- For Gift Certificate orders, you have the choice whether you or the recipient gets the SP earned.
- Refer a friend and you and your friend can both earn 1 SP each per $40 order placed (before shipping and taxes). Please note that you can only earn this on your friend’s first order with me.
- SP are non-transferable. One customer per SP Tracking Form.
- SP earned will never expire. If it takes you three years to earn 10 SP, it will still be honored.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your own SP by using this SP Tracking Form.
- SP are only valid on Canadian orders and orders placed through The Art Of Stamping.
To redeem your SP, fill out the SP Tracking Form and send it to my email address or contact me to and I will give you my mailing address if you prefer snail mail. You can start redeeming your SP once you earn a total of 10 SP or wait until you earn 15 or 20 SP for a better value.
|Stamp Points||Shopping Spree Value|
Once your SP earnings have been confirmed, your free products will be ordered. As soon as it arrives, it will be sent to you free of charge and you will receive a notification with the estimated date of arrival.
If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to help!