I decided to make a Christmas card set I can give away as gifts or sell at the Tofield Farmers Market on November 13th using the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and Delicate Ornament thinlit dies I just received yesterday. I was thinking 7 identical, just different colors, cards put in a cute card box should be plenty.
Embellished Ornaments in Island Indigo
The only ink pad I used for this version was Island Indigo. I was planning on making a Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, and Night Of Navy version then put them all in a cute card box with the pairing envelopes inside as well.
I wanted a few different textures and patterns on the card front since I wasn’t using any embellishments or accessories on it at all.
I ran the Early Espresso background through the Big Shot machine with the Boho Chic embossing folder to give it that textured look. I cheated a bit and used the one edge of the Artisan Label punch to give the bottom of the Island Indigo piece some pizzazz. For the Whisper White card stock strip, I just stamped it with the dots from the Watercolor Wings stamp set.
I put little details on the inside as well to match the card front. I used the Small Scallop cutting blade to make the little strip of Early Espresso pop out a bit more.
- 4 1/4″ x 11″ Island Indigo Cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ Early Espresso Cardstock
- 3″ x 4″ Island Indigo Cardstock
- 3/4″ x 4″ Whisper White Cardstock
- Scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock (to stamp on)
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ Early Espresso Cardstock (for the inside)
- 3 3/4″ x 5″ Island Indigo Cardstock (for the inside)
- 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ Early Espresso Cardstock (for the inside)
- 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ Whisper White Cardstock (for the inside)
- Island Indigo Ink Pad
- 8″ x 8″ Whisper White Cardstock (for the envelope)
- Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set
- Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies
- Boho Chic Embossing Folder
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- Magnetic Platform
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Addition
- Small Scallop Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade
- Artisan Label Punch
- Envelope Punch Board
For the envelope, I just stamped the front part of the envelope and the top half of the inside to make it look a bit more festive, but still simple.
Use the Hostess Code MMERXSJ6 to get your FREE thank you gift when you order less than $200. Be sure to OPT-IN to contact with me so I know whom and where to send your thank you gift.